Wednesday, October 28, 2009







On the plane to Guatemala I asked God again why did he call me to go on this mission trip, simple to do construction on a school and see some children. But the first day God showed me I am here to love on those kids and do a little bit of construction. When we were working and those kids entered the school I found myself stopping what I was doing and going over to visit with those children. Even though there is a language barrier it did not matter,it so much fun just playing around with them. Today was also the last day with the kids so after lunch they got into a group and sang us a christian song in english. It was so heart warming and touching there was hardly a dry eye in our group. So God showed me this week I am here for the kids, and to build relationships. I have gotten to know everyone on our trip a little better and they have been great. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment