It has been over 20 years since I worked at a sign company so I was a little apprehensive about completing this task. I spent many hours praying that God would allow me to use the gift of art/sign painting to his glory even though it had been many years since I had used it. I prayed for steady hands, confidence that I will do a good job & a clear mind. God answers our prayers in ways we may not expect, he sent a young women named Amy from Iowa to help me, she is also an artist. We worked very well together & God blessed our time together in a very small room. God is so good I am all most finished with the sign, just some finishing touches left. Thank you to my son-in-law Jeremy for making the full size copies of the sign, I couldn't have done it without your help. I am so Thankful to God for allowing me to use a gift he gave me so long ago to bring glory & honor to him.
Lisa
lisa, wow you just have so many talents! It's awesome that you use them for HIS GLORY and not your own. I've been reading the daily blogs. they are very inspirational.thanks everyone for posting can't wait to hear in person about the trip. I hope to go someday. anywhere there's kids!! i'll continue to pray you all home
ReplyDeleteThe sign is awesome! Looks like everyone is staying super busy!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sign Lisa! Be sure Charla doesn't bring any stow-aways home! :)
ReplyDeleteI love you mama! You are so awesome, thanks for being my inspiration! I can't wait to tell my art classes about this. Thanks for being my art teacher all these years.
ReplyDeleteI am definitely taking note of your creativity and giftedness in this area...I did not know! And now the Gateway worship leadership team will know. :) We need to use that gift here at home as well as abroad. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings upon you all as you use all your gifts to bless the people there!!
amyv :)
isaiah 62:10