I love kids. Anyone who know me knows how much I adore them. These kids that I have met this week have a new and very special place in my heart. Their faces I will never forget. Even more than their faces I will remember their stories; The stories about the families, the hardship, the path to Kairos. The path to a future and more importantly a path to Christ. These kids have been given hope through Kairos. Just a simple school started by a family who cares deeply for the families of the community they live in. I am so thankful that I have been able to see just a little part of God's plan for this community. I am so thankful to have just a tiny part in their vision. I will carry these faces in my mind and in my heart for years to come. Charla
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Stories Behind The Faces
I love kids. Anyone who know me knows how much I adore them. These kids that I have met this week have a new and very special place in my heart. Their faces I will never forget. Even more than their faces I will remember their stories; The stories about the families, the hardship, the path to Kairos. The path to a future and more importantly a path to Christ. These kids have been given hope through Kairos. Just a simple school started by a family who cares deeply for the families of the community they live in. I am so thankful that I have been able to see just a little part of God's plan for this community. I am so thankful to have just a tiny part in their vision. I will carry these faces in my mind and in my heart for years to come. Charla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We can't wait to hear all of your stories and how God has worked through you this week! We miss you!
ReplyDeleteRob, Carson, and Jackson
i'm with you charla, the kids get to me everytime, especially these kids who go through so much and who have so little. like you i never forget and carry them in my heart.a part of your heart will be left there! thanks for sharing lisa g.
ReplyDeleteCharla- I'm so glad you got the opportunity to go! You'll have to come to Rendezvous next Wednesday & share more! :)
ReplyDelete