Monday, October 26, 2009

Vision



Good Morning! It is a beautiful morning in Guatemala. Where to start, that is always a hard one for me. We arrived Saturday unpacked & we went through the 15 suitcases of items giving by you our church family as I snapped a couple of pictures I felt like you were right here with me. Thanks to all of you & to those that sent the notes you have already blessed my heart with your prayers & kind words. Next we went to the school, Myra was there to show us what we would be doing on Sunday at 6 am. I looked around & all I could think was WOW! WOW! they have school here? And then I looked in Myra's direction & looked in her eye's, they twinkled a deep brown, but what I saw was the vision of a wonderful place to come and learn. It was so clear & wonderful God is here in this small place & he spoke to my sister in Christ & she listened Myra didn't tell me of a vision I could just see it in her eye's, I have given her a new name ojo's bonito, eye's beautiful. Oh how I would love for some to see God in my eye's, I pray that as I serve him this week someone will. Myra is the in the one in the black jacket, small in stature but very large in God's love. I will let some one else tell you about yesterday. I am looking forward to meeting all the kids today in the park for VBS. Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I continue to hold you all in prayer. Thanks for sharing with us about your work and activities.
    Kyle
    PS Bill...can you check your e-mail? XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa...I DO SEE JESUS IN YOUR EYES!!! He shines so brightly! Praying for you all as you serve HIM!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete