
Bill, what can I say I thought he was a nice quite man that loved the Lord & his family, I was right about all that but he is much more. Bill got to the site every day ready to go to work, I mean work hard. He never seemed to tire, he didn't complain & he is kinda funny. He has a little to learn about what's mens work & what's women's work (not sweeping & mopping) Te! He!
I watched Bill mix, shovel & carry rocks, sand & water (concrete) all day. Then at night I got to watch him play with his grandson, that he loves & adores. There were a couple of times this week I watched him watch his daughter & grandson with tears of joy in his eye's. Today we went to the Dump (where people live at & off of) I got to be in Bills group, in the morning we went to homes to take food, bible' & Gods love to the people. We were all overwhelmed by what we saw, Bill was strong in the Lord as he prayed for the people & their needs. He is a true man of God & I have truly enjoy working with him this week.
I love Bill Beyer! :) Have since high school!
ReplyDeleteAnd Grandma Kyle is pretty darn cool as well. :)