Thanks for all of the prayers- we are all here safe and sound! It's been a long day, but it is good to be here. We are praising God for a safe travels and for a smooth trip through customs. Today we visited the school where we'll start construction tomorrow (very early!) and had two good Guatemalan meals. We took a quick tour of the market and town square. Tonight we organized supplies! Tomorrow we'll have more to post and share. Thanks again for all of the support!
Emily
Hello to everyone! Thanking God for your travel protection. I will be anxious to hear how your first day of construction goes. Praying for a great day! How are Sammy and Erick doing? Do they recognize anything? Keep us posted...(Hello Bill!)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kyle/GaGa
Glad you made it safe!! Say hi to Amie and Lisa and tell them that we are praying that they would have a wonderful time and experience God in a new and exciting way. Mandy and I can't wait to hear more about what you're doing! God bless all of you!
ReplyDeleteMike and Mandy Fiechtner
Thank you God for safe travels. We'll be praying for strong backs, strong hands and good weather. I'm tired just by hearing about what you're doing! Jackson and Carson say Hi! Eating Grandma's homemade cinnamon rolls this morning! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are safe and excited about what God will use you for. All is good at home. Love you Lisa and Amie.
ReplyDeleteDennis
Awesome news! Cant wait to hear more. May the Lord's spirit be powerfully upon you each and may you wonder at the awesome ways He uses you there! Take lots of great pics!
ReplyDeleteBlessings and love!
amyv
Isaiah 62:10
Praise God! I'll be praying for you all this week! I pray God pours out His blessings on you all and that His Still Small Voice would speak over your lives and service to Him...He is WELL PLEASED with you ALL!
ReplyDeleteNatalie...it's kinda quiet around our house! I'm praying for your strength!
Amy Hayward